Real Estate is One of the Best Investment Decisions because it Guarantees the Steady Returns and Potential Growth. For Buying An Independent Plot To Build A House On One’s Own Requirement & Apartment (Or) Flat is in Builders Hand it is Re Designed, Multi floored Construction.When you Are dreaming An Independent home, the picture that Emerges in the mind is that of an Independent House.
Here are a few points that will help you Decide which is a better investment option for you.
Difference between Plot and Flat
About Plot :
- Building Your Own House Comes with A Lot Of benefits that you can’t find by buying an Existing Home.
- Land Value Never Depreciate it’ll Be always in demand.Being Financially,Your Budget Is Also Financially Flexible
- You Can Do Anything What You Want For Design Your Home
- Build A Independent House Saves Your Money & It Can Provide Multiple Benefits.
- The Interior & Exterior Will Be The Exactly The Way You Are Visualized
- You Can do Modification of Exteriors as Per Latest Trends
- You Can Develop Higher Floors and Get Monthly Income by Renting it.
- you Can Get Proper Space for Gardening
- It provides a Greater Degree of Freedom & More privacy
- You Own A Terrace
Most Of The People Looks for an Independent House. Because,The Complete Land is Our’s & We Visualized Some Dreams The “Way We Are Living”.
About Flat :
Almost All The Home Buyers Are Preparing To Plan For Buy Apartment.The main reason is that you get a More Number of options and We can easily book flat with small investment at the Same Time Number of Banks Also Offers A Loan Facility.When We Buying An Apartment,One does not have to Worry about Approvals,Designers and Dealing With Contractors.
While Buying An Apartment There Are A Large Number of Extra Benefits like Gym, Swimming pool Etc..
- When Land Value Increases It won’t have Much Effect on Your Flats Resale value.
- No Freedom To Make Modifications For Exterior Of Your Flat
- Maintenance Charges Are High
All These Types Of Properties Have Own Merits & Demerits it’s Depending on your Own Personal Requirements.